With the EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module, drummers can dynamically change the sound of their acoustic kit. From practicing to recording or performing, EAD10 has features for all applications. Built-in bass drum triggering for reinforced attack and XY mics to collect the overall drum kit combine to bring high quality sound to any environment and any kit. Through the use of an iOS App, drummers can easily record, edit, alter, and share their playing. Simply put, EAD10 will make your drums do more.
- 50 preset/200 user Scenes. transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically.
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds.
- With the free iOS app you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances.
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound and Expandability
The EAD10 has 50 preset and 200 user Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your setup.
Pick a song from your music library and the app's tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. Its drum practice made perfect.
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
Preset Scene: 50, User Scene: 200, Voice: 757, Reverb type: 11, Effect type Mic: 21 / Trigger: 10
- DC IN, PHONES (Standard stereo phone)
- AUX IN(Stereo mini)
- OUTPUT [L/MONO,R] (Standard mono phone)
- USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Sensor input A,B
- Trigger input 1/2, 3/4, 5, 6 (Standard stereo phone)
- FOOT SW
Size and Weight:
EAD10 Main Unit (Module)
Dimmensions (W x D x H): 260 x 138 x 63mm
Sensor Unit (Mic)
Dimension: 76 x 78 x 88mm